You can request any undated printable insert to be resized to your preferred planner size. You can also ask for a Sunday start insert. You are not paying extra but you make a commitment to purchase the planner insert. You also have to agree to wait for the custom processing times.
How does it work?
- Copy and paste the link on the product page of your insert.
- Select your planner size from the available sizes. I am unfortunately unable to accept other sizes than the ones listed above.
- If you want your insert to come in a Sunday start, write it in the comments section
- Select the price that is equivalent to the original insert. Make sure that you are viewing your prices in Canadian Dollar.
- Your downloads will be sent to you by email once the order is processed
Custom orders can take up to 2 weeks to be processed.
If you have any questions before ordering or if you are unsure which option to select, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com
*Designs may vary depending on the planner size
- Printed front and back32 lb (120 gsm) premium bright white paper with a smooth finish
- Acid free and FSC certified paper
- Half Letter is punched for disc bound planner
- All other sizes are punched for 6 rings planners
- No physical products will be shipped to you.
- You will receive 1 .zip format including one file with crop marks, one on actual size paper of your chosen size and one printing guide.
- Listings are for digital inserts only, other products shown are not included.
- No exchanges, returns or refunds on digital products.
- You will receive an e-mail with download links to your requested resign once your order is processed.
- If you want a custom order but are not sure which bundle to choose, please don't hesitate to e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will happily answer all of your questions and hopefully guide you to choose the right package.
- Please make sure to request your customizations BEFORE purchasing the insert. Customization fees cannot be offset against a product already purchased. It would still be the costs listed above.
- The processing times for a custom order can be up to 14 days.
- I do not accept custom orders for dated inserts.
- Please note that the insert creation and ownership of any design make by Rosie Papeterie is our sole property. If you ask us to create a design for you, the cost includes the labor and skill to produce the insert, not the ownership and rights of the said artwork. We reserve the right to sell the designs created in the future.
Thank you for choosing our designs. As you may know, there are several options when it cornes to printing your printable planner inserts.
Our files are designed for duplex printing. For optimal printing results please follow the instructions below.
Do not print the files from your web browserMake sure to download the files on your computer first and open them with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
HOW TO PRINT:
Use your printers double-sided feature (if available)
Make sure to select “double sided” and remember to scale to 100% or select “actual size”
1 per page w/crop marks (A5 & Half Letter)
- paper size to print on : US Letter and A4
- Select portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the long edge
2 per page w/crop marks (Half Letter, Personal, Personal Wide, Mini HP, A6, Pocket)
- Paper size to print on : US Letter and A4
- Select portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the short edge
Paper size to print on (choose the one you purchased) :
- Personal Size Paper : 3.75" x 6.75"
- Personal Wide Size Paper : 4.75” x 6.75”
- A5 Size Paper : 5.8" x 8.3"
- Half Letter Size Paper : 5.5" x 8.5"
- Mini HP Size Paper : 4.6” x 7”
- A6 Size Paper : 4.1" x 5.8"
- Pocket Size Paper : 3.2" x 4.7"
Change your print settings to the right size dimensions according to your chosen size.
Select the portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the short edge
Flip your pages manually
- Print the pages front to back in chronological orderPrint the odd pages first, flip over and print the even pages on the reverse side.
Manually flipping may vary depending on the way the printer feeds and outputs the pages. It is normal if sometimes, you see a blank page in the files. If you skip printing the blank page it might cause pages to match incorrectly.
Cut along the provided cut marks and hole punch.
Your printed insert is ready to go.