2023 Perpetual Calendar - PDF
- Perpetual vertical calendar insert
- 2 months per page
- Dated from January to December 2023
- Vertical calendars
- Designs may vary depending on the planner size
- No physical products will be shipped to you.
- You will receive 1 .zip format including one file with crop marks and one on actual size paper of your chosen size.
- Listings are for digital inserts only, other products shown are not included.
- No exchanges, returns or refunds on digital products.
Thank you for choosing our designs. As you may know, there are several options when it cornes to printing your printable planner inserts.
Our files are designed for duplex printing. For optimal printing results please follow the instructions below.
IMPORTANT: Check this first, before you start printing:
- Do not print the files from your web browser
- Make sure to download the files on your computer first and open them with the free Adobe Acrobat Reader.
HOW TO PRINT:
Use your printers double-sided feature (if available)
Make sure to select “double sided” and remember to scale to 100% or select “actual size”
1 per page w/crop marks (A5 & Half Letter)
- paper size to print on : US Letter and A4
- Select portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the long edge
2 per page w/crop marks (Half Letter, Personal, Personal Wide, Mini HP, A6, Pocket)
- Paper size to print on : US Letter and A4
- Select auto portrait/landscape orientation and choose the option to flip on the short edge
Paper size to print on (choose the one you purchased) :
- Personal Size Paper : 3.75" x 6.75"
- Personal Wide Size Paper : 4.75” x 6.75”
- A5 Size Paper : 5.8" x 8.3"
- Half Letter Size Paper : 5.5" x 8.5"
- Mini HP Size Paper : 4.6” x 7”
- A6 Size Paper : 4.1" x 5.8"
- Pocket Size Paper : 3.2" x 4.7"
- Change your print settings to the right size dimensions according to your chosen size.
- Select the portrait orientation and choose the option to flip on the short edge
Flip your pages manually
- Print the pages front to back in chronological order
- Print the odd pages first, flip over and print the even pages on the reverse side.
*Manually flipping may vary depending on the way the printer feeds and outputs the pages. It is normal if sometimes, you see a blank page in the files. If you skip printing the blank page it might cause pages to match incorrectly.
Cut along the provided cut marks and hole punch.
Your printed insert is ready to go.