2023 Perpetual Calendar - PDF
C$6.50 Sale Sale • Save
- More Info
- Material Info
Printable insert - Digital Download - PDF
- Perpetual vertical calendar insert
- 2 months per page
- Dated from January to December 2023
- Vertical calendars
- Designs may vary depending on the planner size
- Printed front and back 32 lb (120 gsm) premium bright white paper.
- Printed in Quebec, Canada
- Half Letter is punched for disc bound planner
- All other sizes are punched for 6 rings planners
- No physical products will be shipped to you.
- You will receive 1 .zip format including one file with crop marks, one on actual size paper of your chosen size and one printing guide.
- Listings are for digital inserts only, other products shown are not included.
- No exchanges, returns or refunds on digital products.
- You will receive an e-mail with download links to your requested resign once your order is processed.
- If you want a custom order but are not sure which bundle to choose, please don't hesitate to e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. I will happily answer all of your questions and hopefully guide you to choose the right package.
- Please make sure to request your customizations BEFORE purchasing the insert. Customization fees cannot be offset against a product already purchased. It would still be the costs listed above.
- The processing times for a custom order can be up to 14 days.
- I do not accept custom orders for dated inserts.
- Please note that the insert creation and ownership of any design make by Rosie Papeterie is our sole property. If you ask us to create a design for you, the cost includes the labor and skill to produce the insert, not the ownership and rights of the said artwork. We reserve the right to sell the designs created in the future.
- 32lb / 118gsm Premium smooth, bright white paper
- Acid free & FSC certified
- Contains 10% of recycled content. This means you may see small fibers on some of the pages.
MILK WHITE VELLUM
- Semi-tansparent vellum paper
- Is more opaque than traditional vellum paper
- Silky smooth with a matte finish
- Thicker and more durable
- Translucent paper : this vellum is completely see through
- Vellum (fiber) texture with a matte finish
- Thinner than our milk white vellum to not bulk your planner